Welcome to picWorkflow
picWorkflow provides image-management and distribution services for stock photographers. The goal is to do everything possible to help your photography business run smoothly and efficiently.
Upload your images, easily set and change their metadata, and sort them into groups for easier management. Distribute them safely to any pre-supported service or stock agency, or add your own custom destinations, then track their status so you'll always know who is storing, using, or selling your work on your behalf.
picWorkflow is a pay-as-you go service, there are no subscriptions, no contract tie-ins, no minimum or maximum usage. As a cloud-based service you can manage, store, process and distribute as many or as few images as you need for picWorkflow to help you and your business become a long-term, sustainable and rewarding success.
|Distribution||Free for first 100 uploads per month||FREE|
|Per file (each 22mb block)||1c ($0.01)|
|Storage||Each file free for 7 days||FREE|
|Per file (each 22mb block) for 3 months||1c ($0.01)|
|Keywords||Variable per image (you set the price)||from 2.5c|
|Captions||Title and description filled and validated||20c ($0.20)|
|Import||FTP, Flash & Lightroom Plugin||FREE|
|Promotion||Tools to promote your portfolio||FREE|
|Tracking||Currently manual, automatic coming soon||FREE|
|Statistics||Check your portfolio topics/reach||FREE|
Register for 100 free credits trial and all accounts receive 100 free credits a month for free microstock distribution. By spreading the word about picWorkflow you can earn more free credits for your account. There is also a referral programme to earn paid credits (redeemable to paypal) which pays 20% of all paid credits spent by your referrals.
- To make managing your portfolio, big or small, as simple as possible
- To do whatever possible to increase your sales and market-relevance
- To provide safe and secure storage for your images and their related data
- To help make running a photography business on any scale easier than ever before
picWorkflow is owned and run by Bob Davies of picNiche.com, which has been offering research tools and browser toolbars to help both stock photographers and image buyers for over 2 years. He is a stock photographer and illustrator (mainly for microstock) with a modest portfolio of around 2000 images across 10 agencies. He is an experienced software engineer and workflow specialist, and has worked on many workflow-improvement projects for corporate clients big & small around the UK.
- Full Statistics and Automated Image Location & Status Tracking
- Portfolio Social Promotion Tools
- Performance Analytics to Identify Ways to Improve your Sales
- Workflow Streamlining Tools to Make Submissions Quicker, Easier, and More Accurate
- Purchasable Captioning Processes
- Portfolio Consultation, Image Review, and Selection/Guidance Tools
- Retouching, Correction and Editing Services (Seeking a fulfilment partner)
As a developing project, your feedback is critical to how picWorkflow changes and grows, if you want something it doesn't already have, please send your suggestions so the service can truly become what you need to make a success of your own photography business.
Related Tools & Services
- picNiche Microstock Contributors Toolbar
- picNiche Microstock Image Search Toolbar
- picNiche Stock Photo Ideas Analysis Engine
- StockPhotoFeeds.com Portfolio and Search RSS Feeds
- Stock Photo Power Microstock Search Mobile Apps
- Wordpress Microstock Search Plugin
- Chrome Microstock Photo Power Search Extension
- Firefox Ultimate Free Stock Photo Search Tool
- Chrome Ultimate Free Stock Photo Search Tool